GavernWP makes accessible options allowing for theme’s branding. Branding options are divided into two groups:
- theme’s branding
- administration panel branding
Thanks to theme’s branding options, a user may specify:
- specify page’s logo
- specify theme’s footer content
- decide about displaying a framework logo under page’s footer
- specify page’s favicon
More information about branding options for a theme can be found in an entry devoted to a «Theme branding» tab in an administration panel.
Administration panel branding options allow to define:
- a logo displayed next to a theme’s name in an administration panel sidebar
- a logo visible over a log in form to an administration panel
More about branding options for an administration panel can be found in an entry devoted to «Back-end branding» in an administration panel.